Reyes 6116 Mod Application

Go down

Reyes 6116 Mod Application

Post  reyes 6116 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:25 pm

My in game name is: Reyes 6116
I want to be mod because: I've always wanted to be a mod and I like helping people where help is needed. I also understand all the rules for being a mod.
I'm best suited for mod because: I help a lot of players and start them of with some equipment and/or money. I read all commands and read lots of forums posts, so i know all the rules to being a mod. I also donated 10.00 dollars to MeeperScape.
What makes me unique over the other players trying for a staff role is: Im very quiet around Higher levels but am very talkitive around lower levels for some reason.
I Like meeperscape because: Even though there aren't many players(soon to be a lot because if I become a Mod i will advertise on many other servers.) and because its very fast exp rate which I LOVE.
My info is: I have played many other servers but tbh i like this one the best because of super fast exp and the minigames like barrows and Gs and 3rd age.
I'm applying for role: Moderator or Admin (either one).
Meeper knows me from: Just MeeperScape sadly Sad.
I can contribute to the server by: I gave a noob a bgs and 100m Smile. Also i will be advertising on other servers. I have also donated.
How much you'll be on the server a day or week: Ill play atleast 2 hours everyday and possibly more on weekends.
If your playing any other servers: I played Godzhell and Yanille but they both screwed me over.
If your on team-speak: No

Last edited by reyes 6116 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

reyes 6116

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reyes 6116 Mod Application

Post  Jack on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:01 pm

I don't really know you I havn't met you before all I can say is good luck!

Jack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ik

Post  reyes 6116 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:02 pm

lol ik i didnt expect of getng mod anytime soon but u no we'll find out. i think you and pascals should be mods

reyes 6116

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  reyes 6116 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:50 am

Oh God Why...

reyes 6116

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content