MEEPERSCAPE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read this, please...~pascals is grounded~

+2
Jack
pascals123
6 posters

Go down

Read this, please...~pascals is grounded~ Empty Read this, please...~pascals is grounded~

Post  pascals123 Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:21 pm

well i have been grounded for bad grades.... the same reason meeper was grounded i am not to thrilled about this.When i return in 6 days (or less) i will help out and stuff again. im sorry that im grounded its not my fault that i have gotten bad grades like
some one i know Razz Arrow (meeper) Razz jokkesss
well i will return good as new... meeper
dont forget keep me updated on the new mod i am very excited i cannot wait for you to get a new member, have fun guys i will be unbanned soon
Sad Sad Sad Sad

and i might now be on to say this , congratulations new mod and i will be on later Smile
i would just like to say i have been on the server i have items i need u to collect from dupers i will have them when i get back from being grounded the only items that r duped r in my inven (the prings the halo the red armour meat and fire cape )
meeper if ud like u can log on me acc and take them Smile
enjoy meeperscape while i am gone i have made a list of the players that have been doing some bad stuff lately

monkyman296: duping items (the items i have collected u will have to collect the rest from his acc)
blayde111: (monkys friend helping him dupe)
thibra: acting like a donar (new player has over inventory's of prings and items like that... she has all the customs ingame and her response was "im a admins sister" i asked her what admin and she said a admin... she has no response and u cant just have every item in the game..
meeper i recommend moving donar island to a secret place were no one can noclip to
thanks
~pascals~

oh and i know im on the list meeper for ... and i hope if i win you will be able to hold ... for me
thanks once again i will see you guys soon if u have any questions just reply

Last edited by pascals123 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i had to)

pascals123

Back to top Go down

Read this, please...~pascals is grounded~ Empty WHAT THE FUCK

Post  Jack Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Why would you get grounded for bad grades are your parents fucking retarded "Oaaaah lock him in his room that'll fucking teach em" my gawd people are getting more retarded each day.

Jack

Back to top Go down

Read this, please...~pascals is grounded~ Empty whos the new mod

Post  reyes 6116 Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:17 pm

who's the new mod?

reyes 6116

Back to top Go down

Read this, please...~pascals is grounded~ Empty well jack

Post  pascals123 Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:18 am

i don't think you should talk about my parents just because u were banned.(i was heard)

pascals123

Back to top Go down

Read this, please...~pascals is grounded~ Empty actually...

Post  reyes 6116 Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:30 am

that just means his parents care about his grades which is good

reyes 6116

Back to top Go down

Read this, please...~pascals is grounded~ Empty Re: Read this, please...~pascals is grounded~

Post  3OH3 Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Damnit Pascals.... Stop slacking in school :p

And thanks for the names (I was unaware that I had a sister)

3OH3

http://www.meeperscape.com/client.html and send me a message if

Back to top Go down

Read this, please...~pascals is grounded~ Empty when does meeper have updates??

Post  juju2162 Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:58 pm

It never works :/.... Evil or Very Mad Mad are their updates or is it offline?! confused afro

juju2162

Back to top Go down

Read this, please...~pascals is grounded~ Empty Jack your scum and pascals thanks!

Post  FATAL Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Thank you pascals, and get them grades up boy!! What where you thinking??? :/

FATAL

Back to top Go down

Read this, please...~pascals is grounded~ Empty Re: Read this, please...~pascals is grounded~

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down