MEEPERSCAPE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trying to make sxcy mod my mod app

2 posters

Go down

trying to make sxcy mod my mod app Empty trying to make sxcy mod my mod app

Post  spikes Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:17 pm

My in-game name is: spike
I wanted to be mod because: I think i would really benfite with helping out the server doing whats good.
I'm best suited for mod because: I like to help out i'm on most of the time trying to see what can be added and i don't appreicate rudness.
What makes me unique over the other players trying for staff role is: I'm on alot of the day i help out new players i'm not rude and i,m mature.
I likemeeperscape because: It's a well stable server it provides everything they treat donors with so much respect it's fun to play every day never gets old.
My info is: I'm a person with respect u treat me with it ill act the same way i do have times were i like to have fun i don't like when ppl are rude and beg for everything and you can email me at spike_smith12@yahoo.com and i live in Pembroke,Georgia.
I'm applying for role: Moderator or admin doesn't matter
Meeper knows me from: yanillescape.com
I can contribute to the server by: I dontate and get other people come to this server and advertise,and i can make videos
How much you'll be on the server a day or week: i'm on every day of the week for min of 4hrs
If your playing any other servers: Yanillescape.com but about to quit.
If your on team-speak: I'm trying to get teamspeak started[left] afro afro afro
spikes
spikes

Back to top Go down

trying to make sxcy mod my mod app Empty great

Post  pascals123 Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:37 pm

great work Smile you have a high chance Smile

pascals123

Back to top Go down