MEEPERSCAPE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Moderator Application :)

2 posters

Go down

My Moderator Application :) Empty My Moderator Application :)

Post  giovanig Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:05 pm

My in game name is: Giovanig

I want to be mod because: I feel that I have a lot to contribute to this server.

I'm best suited for mod because: I've been playing on private servers for about 2 years now and I even helped code 1 for a friend. I've been Administrator on 2, Moderator on 4, and Co-Owner on 1. I have a lot of integrity and discipline due to my 2 years in the Army. I'm 19 years old so I'm pretty mature as opposed to a lot of the players you get on these servers.

What makes me unique over the other players trying for a staff role is: My previous staff experience ^

I Like meeperscape because: It's just all around fun to play Smile

My info is: I'm 19. My name is Thomas Olsen. I've been traveling all over the world since I was born due to my dad being in the military and myself currently in the military. I'm a Private First Class (PFC) in the United States Army as a Calvary Scout. I've been playing Runescape since 2001 and Runescape Private Servers since 2009. I have a decent amount of experience in coding and moderating servers.

I'm applying for role: In-Game Moderator

Meeper knows me from: Dont' know him, as far as I know. Lol

I can contribute to the server by: Watching out for rule breakers and take the necessary course of action to deal with said rule breakers.

How much you'll be on the server a day or week: Just about all day on weekends and from 5pm-12 am on weekdays (cause of work).

If your playing any other servers: None at the moment.

If your on team-speak: N/A

giovanig

Back to top Go down

My Moderator Application :) Empty Re: My Moderator Application :)

Post  Wes The Nes Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:39 pm

good luck
Wes The Nes
Wes The Nes

Back to top Go down

Post  giovanig Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:43 pm

Thanks bro Smile

giovanig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down