MEEPERSCAPE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeper how could i know

4 posters

Go down

Meeper how could i know Empty Meeper how could i know

Post  olinice1 Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:22 pm

okay first how the fuck could i know we couldnt do that
okay second

me and app fighted and double k0ed nothing appeared only his loot popped up so i lost my cash pk set and fire cape. i killed jad over 15 times and couldnt get a cape, also , no1 ever pk cuz drops beens off all the day and that we cant even loot cuz is rules it is "looting will get you ip ban" how can i get a fire cape then? i bought mine for 50m cash while its like impossible to get that cuz theres no shop anymore fk.

olinice1

Back to top Go down

Meeper how could i know Empty Re: Meeper how could i know

Post  3OH3 Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:02 pm

I understand where you are comming from but in the end it is Meeper that makes the big decisions with perma bans. I understand that you two were only trying to have fun and get the items from pk points and what not but I believe that the pk rules clearly stated that you can't noitem/ 1 item. That's how you could have known but in the end I think that if all of what you are saying is correct and whatnot (I don't remember all what happened) but you should have been giving a warning. But I think what happened was that you may have done some other things to get on Meepers bad side and then this just put him over the edge.... Maybe if you had a nice conversation he'd be willing to let you back on the server.

3OH3

http://www.meeperscape.com/client.html and send me a message if

Back to top Go down

Meeper how could i know Empty uhmm

Post  pascals123 Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:56 pm

i dont really agree u broke a rule now we all have to suffer, no more pk points i was told olinice you shouldnt of been doing it im sure of it that its a rule

pascals123

Back to top Go down

Post  FATAL Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:15 am

You where warned more than once, we i know atleast from me..

FATAL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down