MEEPERSCAPE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[][][][][][][ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION][][][][][][][][]

2 posters

Go down

[][][][][][][ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION][][][][][][][][] Empty [][][][][][][ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION][][][][][][][][]

Post  jalen Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:44 pm

I Jalen would really love to be an administrator so i can help out your site and i could get you more people... "if i become the Co Owner of Meeperscape.com i have a lot of great ideas on how to improve and how to install new items as in skillcapes skillhoods whips weapons shields boots and more stuff. if i get accepted i will take full responsability on the actions i have to forfil. i will automaticly notify you Owner Meep about any new items for your killer website and some great new things, i will post a youtube video with your conscent of how everything is and works in your website. if you want to pick {thisguy jalen} for Co Owner of Meeperscape then i will post youtube videos weekleay for you. and i know i probubly spelt a lot of things rong but hey, thats just how i do it XD anyways crown me king bro and you will have a really popular website and waaay more players. anyways thats it for now ill cya later everyone peace XD peace. king farao king farao king farao king farao king

jalen

Back to top Go down

[][][][][][][ADMINISTRATOR APPLICATION][][][][][][][][] Empty Lol

Post  FATAL Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:32 pm

People don't just jump to admin you have to work your way up.. And if you really wanted admin you would already be doing most of the things you just said like YouTube vids.

FATAL

Back to top Go down