MEEPERSCAPE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Blizzy Blue Moderator Application

Go down

Do you Think Blizzy Would Make A Good Moderator?

A Blizzy Blue Moderator Application I_vote_lcap0%A Blizzy Blue Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A Blizzy Blue Moderator Application I_vote_lcap0%A Blizzy Blue Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
A Blizzy Blue Moderator Application I_vote_lcap100%A Blizzy Blue Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

A Blizzy Blue Moderator Application Empty A Blizzy Blue Moderator Application

Post  Blizzy123 Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:25 pm

My in game name is: Blizzy
I want to be mod because: Cause if people X-Log and theres no mod thats on I can be there and jail them for it
I'm best suited for mod because: Idk
What makes me unique over the other players trying for a staff role is: Cause there not mod and I might Be.
I Like meeperscape because: Cause you get to play with other players and help them when they are new.
My info is: Meeper Knows My Older Brother so if he needs anything he could tell my brother to tell me.
I'm applying for role: Moderator
Meeper knows me from: Teamspeak 3
I can contribute to the server by: idk being nice to my older brother?
How much you'll be on the server a day or week: 2 hours a day maybe 4-7 days a week
If your playing any other servers: MeeperscapeW1 And MeeperscapeW2
If your on team-speak: Reid

Blizzy123

Back to top Go down